10 principles of FAIR PLAY
1. Fight always fairly, friendly and according to the rules.
2. The competition has the same conditions for all competitors.
3. Respect rules, instructions of the referees and organizers.
4. If you lose, shake hands with your rival after fight or at the finish.
5. If you win, don‘t behave superiorly.
6. Respect your rival, although he isn’t as good as you.
7. Don’t laugh at losers.
8. Play fairly not only on the field but also at home or at the school.
9. Be illustrative of your behaviour to younger friends.
10. Spectators, applaud the winners and the losers.